[RT] Re: Re: Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {04}

Hi Bob and all,

This subject reminded me of one of the best legal scams I ever heard of.
Back in the late 70's  a guy by the name of Warner Enyert (spelling ?) of
EST fame was going around the country soliciting money for the purpose of
"convincing people that hunger could be ended".  Not one red cent went to
ending hunger, but Warner and company drew huge salaries, collected fees for
speaking engagements, and traveled first class (to keep up their image).  It
clearly stated in their literature that their purpose was to "convince
people that hunger could be ended" and that all donations would go to that
purpose.

To this end, I have announced a new web site www.you-can-trade.com that will
"convince you that you can trade".  I will not provide any methodology,
signals, or trade recommendations.  Instead I will focus on convincing you
that you can trade.  The cost for this service is $99.95 per year
(non-refundable), but for the first 10,000 who sign up I will include my
special brochure titled "How YOU Can Make a Fortune Convincing Others They
Can Trade".

                                                        Good luck and good
scamming,

                                                                    Ray