[RT] Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {01}

Hello Real Traders?,

I  have  come to the conclusion that most everything that is published
is  a carefully orchestrated marketing scheme of some type or another.
Hard  to believe isn't it? Well prove me wrong someone, show me a Real
Trader  who  has  a track record that's independently audited and then
show  me  someone  who's  selling  that  knowledge in books, tapes and
seminars.

Remember  the  key word is independently audited, no Futures Truth and
other  reporting  serves like that do not qualify. They do not qualify
because they advertise and have an interest in the products they claim
to audit. Good luck on the slippery slope of hope to finding the truth
in this business.

 Mark --

 .oİş°¨¨°şİ[ WWW.MARKBROWN.COM ]İş°¨¨°şİo.