[RT] Re: Re: Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {03}

Let me add to that.

First, it must be obvious that no one would sell "winning" system, as you
always could borrow that meager funds needed to start trading. Once trading
is started it takes nothing to build sizable capital. Then you may have
problems, as to move large capital is much harder, futures market are
relatively thin, but you always could use underlining without leverage.
With a big capital you do not need much leverage either.

Here is the most important consideration why the winning system would never
be sold. The goal of the market is to defeat all predictions (or market
would cease to exist). So every knowledge discovered about the market
either has to be kept "secret" (and used on very small scale and in very
conning manner as to not attract an attention of other market participants,
remember old times pool manipulators?) or when known it is "negated" by the
market.

Any "secret" discovery about the market is secret only temporary. "What one
man has done, another will do soon" (if no one could recall who said that,
write it down to my name). So person that discover temporary "inefficiency"
of the market has very limited time to benefit from that discovery. And
that does not include the time for selling the winning system.

Cynical Alex.