[RT] Re[2]: [RT] Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {02}

Hello  Brent,

B> I'm not sure I'm getting your point.

B> Brent

That  is VERY, VERY unfortunate. Let me explain further and in greater
detail.  Lets take any professional (NFA member) money manager who has
an established track record that is independently audited. Now lets go
one  step further and as say that money manager is also successful, as
evident proof from their independently audited track record.

Do  we  think  that we will see that manager sell books,tapes and hold
seminars teaching and telling the world how he was able to make it big
in this business of money management?

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx