[RT] Re: Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {02}

I'm not completely in disagreement but I know of one pro that has taught for
free. Some just feel the need to help others I guess.

I assume that even large successful firms recognize the need for liquidity.
I don't know all the rules that these professionals must operate under but
they wouldn't necessarily have to sell their methods. They could sell any
number of other methods that might be good or bad.

I know that there are many hucksters out there, maybe 97% are. That is true
of almost all endeavors. How many start off to be an actor, athlete, or
businessman. Only a small percent will succeed.

The strange part of this business is that the method is only a fraction of
successful trading. Gann taught his methods to many people but very few
succeeded as he did. There is science, knowledge, psychology, art and knack
all at work in trading.

One sentence from the right source can change a losing trader into a winner.
That one sentence may be different for every person.

Brent