[RT] Re: Re: Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {03}

Hello  Brent,

B> I'm not completely in disagreement but I know of one pro that has taught for
B> free. Some just feel the need to help others I guess.

Yes  I belive that, but he didn't accept money did he? So then again a
professional who is not selling book, videos and seminars.

B> I assume that even large successful firms recognize the need for liquidity.
B> I don't know all the rules that these professionals must operate under but
B> they wouldn't necessarily have to sell their methods. They could sell any
B> number of other methods that might be good or bad.

That  has  occurred  in  the  past I know the name but will keep it to
myself.  A professional who partnered with one of the great con artist
in  this business. Wrote a book, sold software and is seldom mentioned
anymore.  History!  why?  because  the magazine advertisements stopped
that's why.

B> I know that there are many hucksters out there, maybe 97% are. That is true
B> of almost all endeavors. How many start off to be an actor, athlete, or
B> businessman. Only a small percent will succeed.

Oh  no  you are wrong anyone can be a trader, just buy the book, video
and attend that seminar.

B> The strange part of this business is that the method is only a fraction of
B> successful trading. Gann taught his methods to many people but very few
B> succeeded as he did.

I  don't  know that Gann was successful, does he have an independently
audited  track  record? It was easy years ago to make claims that will
not  hold  up  today.  Even  one  the  the people who claims to make a
million in a year has not the discipline to shut my mouth by providing
a  a  track record. In fact his track record almost ruined his seminar
business  so  he  gave  up on it, citing that trading client money was
different  than  trading  your  own.  Only  someone who sees the Kings
invisible clothes will support that claim to be true.

B> There is science, knowledge, psychology, art and knack
B> all at work in trading.

I claim there is only MATH skills, either you have it or you don't.

B> One sentence from the right source can change a losing trader into a winner.
B> That one sentence may be different for every person.

This is true, I agree.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx