From: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mark Brown
Sent: Monday, December 06, 1999 3:57 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Re[2]: [RT] Orchestrated Marketing Scheme {02}

Hello  Steve,

>> I follow your logic and after trading for 31 years I mostly agree with
>> you. Mostly, because most systems etc. aren't worth anything. However, I
>> have posted to this group on a quarterly basis the results of a system I

I'm  sorry  and  I  mean  no  disrespect  to  you,  but these types of
testimonials  are  a  dime  a  dozen  on  every  news group. I am only
concerned  with  Independent  VERIFIABLE  track records. No still your
trading account statements do not mean anything to me. No your brokers
word doesn't mean anything to me. No_ put what you wish here.

Let  me be clear I DO NOT ACCEPT anyone's word who I can not prosecute
for  misrepresentations  made.  As  an individual you myself or anyone
else  can  claim  whatever  they  want and the public has no recourse.
However a professional is held to a higher standard as should be.

Now why do we not see any professionals who have independently audited
track records selling books, tapes and seminars?

Secondly  why? if you are a vendor who is seeking credibility wouldn't
you   register   with  the  NFA,  become  a  NFA  member  and  get  an
independently  audited track record? That would PROVE WITHOUT A SHADOW
OF DOUBT that what you claim is the TRUTH?

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx