[RT] Gold, silver {01}

I'm not a gold trader, but I've been watching it casually since the
big blowup in September.  I've even considered putting on a few
contracts this month with the anticipation that any Y2K-related
snafus would tend to drive up gold, but since I don't really follow
the market closely that's probably not a very smart thing to do.  :-)

Gold has taken a real dive in the past few days, blowing out the 287-
288 base (basis December) it had built in Oct-Nov.  Silver is testing
its November lows, and the next support looks to be 10-12c lower.

Any opinions on what gold is likely to do in the next 30-60 days?
Gary