GEN BOOK:The Underground Level II

Hi Traders,

Some time ago I emailed you to request your help to get in touch with
Undergroundtrader.com: I ordered their book and paid (100 bucks!!!)  but
nothing was delivered to me.

They answered me that they "'forgot" to send the book and were sending
it through priority mail international -it was Monday 19 October 1998-
since I am living in Europe.
I have not received anything yet and noboby answers my mails.

Do you think this delay is normal and what can I do to receive the book?

Has anyone had a bad experience with them? Are these guys crooks?
I hope I will receive this book (I have been waiting from late
September!!!!).
I will inform you when I receive that book (if I receive it....)

Richard ):
Happy trading