Re: GEN BOOK:The Underground Level II

Well if you paid with a credit card you had better contact the card company
in writing to let them know that this might be fraud. After 90 days ( I
believe) you are out of luck with the credit card company. What the book
company might be doing is telling you it is an oversight but that keeps you
content for a while longer. The intent is to eat up those 90 days so the
credit card company can't go after them.

And if you are wrong and you do get the book eventually an apology from you
is easier than trying to get your money back.

Harley