Re: FUTR: CZ & SF New Moon Day Bullish or Bearish?

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
&nbsp;

<P>Dennis Peterson wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>RealTraders,</FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>For
111998, I am not ready to give up on the short side of the grains just
yet for they are up against strong resistance levels. The outlook for the
next few weeks (short term trading trend) still remains down. See <A HREF="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/analysis/cz-sf-newmoonday.gif";>Trading
Trend Tops for CZ &amp; SF</A>.</FONT></FONT>

<P><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>The analysis for December Corn also
applies to <A HREF="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/all-mo-dly.gif";>March
Corn.</A></FONT></FONT><FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>Home Page http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/home.htm</FONT></FONT></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp; Dennis,
<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Per my previous correspondance with you, I
exited my long Jan. Soybeans on Thursday's opening
<BR>at 585.&nbsp; This trade was opened at 558 1/2, so I realized a 27.5
cent profit or $1,375 profit. This is in addition to the earlier Soybean
trade I did also based on the transit of Mars thru Virgo. On the earlier
<BR>trade, in early October, I bot Nov. Soybeans at 521 and exited at 551
for a nice 30 cent or $1,500 per contract profit. This was all done based
on Mars entering Virgo and then keying off the Lunar Cycle.
<BR>Short term, I now agree with you Dennis, that there should be a two
to three week correction in the grains. The latter is based on the current
coincidence of the Lunar Cycle and Mercury. This was explained in depth
in the 1997-98 Forecast &amp; Trading Manual.

<P>Cheers,

<P>Norman
</BODY>
</HTML>