Re: FUTR: CZ & SF New Moon Day Bullish or Bearish?

Ira wrote:

> Trade the market and you will be all right,
> let opinion govern and you will be on welfare.

I couldn't agree more.  A couple of days ago on this list, someone
predicted the corn mkt. would move up from it's position at the time
then down.  I meant to respond to that post.  Most people can't predict
a single move.  Predicting the next two has got to be harder than
betting the daily double at the ol' race track!  Good luck!

~Alan