Re: FUTR: CZ & SF New Moon Day Bullish or Bearish?

<< Why do you continually fight what you see.  Opinion is the worst thing
 you can have as a trader.  Trade the market and you will be all right,
 let opinion govern and you will be on welfare.  Good trading, Ira

Howdy Ira, Dennis and RTs,

Kudos to Ira. You are exactly right...trade what you see. However, we all
don't see
things the same way (if we did, there would be no market). I simply think we
form
opinions based on what we "see". For myself, I change opinions all the time.

Lets keep opinions and trading what we "see" coming, that's what this forum is
all
about.

Peter

BTW: How ARE grains doing today?    :)