Re: Jeff Cooper's Hit and Run Trading II and newbies!

Alan hit the nail on the head!  Newbies gotta go through all those steps,
usually painful ones.  No one starts the journey at the end.  For me the
path to riches has been paved with expensive lessons.  I've stopped looking
for riches and just buckled down to study the market.  Books like "Hit &
Run" add to the education.