Re: Live Market Hour Conversation

Do you really want input from a whole bunch of people to muddy your thoughts
during the trading day?  Too many cooks spoil the soup.  I personally have
enough problems staying disciplined without input from others who may not have
the same tolerances or methodologies as I do.
For the few who you might want to talk to and who want to talk to you, there
is a great technology called the telephone.  It is the ultimate real time chat
tool.

Eric