Re: Live Market Hour Conversation

I currently participate in a real time trading chat, along with having
#CNBC running in yet another window.

Since I work at home alone during the day, I find it both
psychologically and monetarily useful to have input from other sources
-- keeps me from missing the nose on my face...since I only have one
phone, there is no way for me have a phone conversation while watching
the markets...the question to me is whether there is any benefit to
creating a new chat when several already exist...

Dan