Live Market Hour Conversation

Would it be possible For RT's to communicate live as we are trading? Since
I hava a computer for the internet and one for trading I can trade and
discuss at the same time. I am dot saying I can do two things at exactly
the same time, but to have an exchange of ideas about the market while you
are right in the thick of things might be helpful as we try to help each
other, or if we care to help each other during the trading day.  Just a
thought.

To see how long this message tkes to get to your/my screen it is now:

                         10:13

Kind regards,

Yorker