Fibbonaci Pivots Ela

Hi everyone.

           First best wishes for a happy holiday.  I have had one request
already for an ela file of the pivot and fibbonaci support and resistance
lines.  Regrettably that code is quite unstable and sending it out would
generate many more questions then I have time to respond to right now.  That
is why I described the computations.  To the person who requested it I am
sorry I can't comply at this time.  For anyone thinking of asking my answer
ahead of time is also I am sorry.

                                                  Pete