ADMIN - URL to RT'ers Live Chat Room

Realtraders,

  Below is a copy of a post I sent earlier today but this time I changed
the "subject" title to an ADMIN post so that everybody is aware of our intent.

Thanks,
John Boggio

Realtraders,

  Yes, we do have a live chat forum already established.  To go directly to
the link go here,  http://www.realtraders.com/exch.htm   or you can access
it from the RT'ers website:  http://www.realtraders.com/

  As some of you may know, we recently changed ISP's for the website and
there has been a temporary interruption in service with some of the web
features, such as my SymWave posting area.  Further, I just tried going to
the chat forum that I just mentioned above and it too is temporality
inoperable.  I just got off the phone with Eddie Kwong and he is putting it
on his list of things to do, as a priority.  Thus, I expect we should be
working shortly.  Eddie will send a post to the forum when it is completed.

Thanks and sorry,
John Boggio
PS I look forward to seeing some of our intraday traders there after the
holidays.