Commodity Traders

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Any commodity traders in RT? If yes, I'll be
interested to start a discussion on upcoming opportunities.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I trade the softs market, mostly the
sugar.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Thu Dec 18 13:59:59 1997