Re: Poor technical outcome today?

Bill Eykyn wrote:

> Anyone get a good result from their indicators? Go ahead make me feel bad! :>
>
> Max
>
> This is not to make you feel bad, but if you were daytrading the bonds, this
> is how it went:
>
> Opened up, bu failed to go through R1 or yesterday's high.   Came off gently
> and stalled - leaving a down tick to take out stops before heading North.
> Crossed R1 and yesterday's high (you were long, so not looking to reverse!)
> and went sideways for an hour or more (still no reason to come out or reverse)
> then it started upwards and when it stalled around the high of the day (rather
> late in the afternoon!) you should have come out with a modest 15 ticks -
> before it reversed off and closed 5 ticks down from your exit.
>
> Even if you had left it to close on the close of day, you would have had at
> least 10 ticks per contract, with not much effort or risk.  Not a wildly
> exciting day - but it pays the mortgage!!
>
> Bill

NW: Here was my trading day. Got up extra early (8:00 AM ET) because
Mars went into Aquarius last night and I expected a change in trend = a
buy for Copper. Entered my order to buy March Copper at 8100 or better.
Market opened lower and I got a fill report of 8025 by 8:25 AM. Then I
went back to sleep. Got up in time for lunch, check the markets, and
check my e-mail. March Copper closed at 8120 so +95 points for the day
and I am still long and well rested.

Relaxedly,

Norman