Re: Gen. Humor: Watch out for "Chaos"

In a message dated 97-12-18 13:08:48 EST, brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<   I was looking at live hogs last night when I discovered a Fibonacci
 Number dividing my screen. So before it could transform into a Golden Ratio
 I grabbed my number cruncher and smashed it into a million Fractils. I
 tried to tie them back together with Bollinger Bands but they just fell
 into Chaos Theory. Since I was dealing with Chaos I checked with agent 99
 which is the last number before 100 and highly significant in leap years.
 However, she just said to "get smart" which left me contemplating a Genetic
 Algorithm using Fuzzy Logic. Out of Desperation I called Mr. Murrey  to
 check the estrogen cycles of 5000 women in the same room(a dame room is no
 place for a newbie anyway) but the Volatility was too great and I was using
 the wrong system and I didn't have any say so about the sex of the baby
 anyhow. So I finally gave up and decided to just cover my shorts and I feel
 MUCH better now!  >>

            Hi Brent,

             Funny you shound mention it but I had the same problem about a
year ago.

I solved it by recalabrating the plasma injectors using a warp core inverter
connected to a nural net thru a hyper space anomonly just before kicking the
computer into warp drive.

                  Good luck and good trading,
                            Ray Raffurty