Re: Fw: Murrey Math Offers Daily Lessons Free:

      Well said Ryan. Your post was no more a waist of time than Mr. Murry's
usual babble.   I beleave he resorts to soliciting children because no adult
with I.Q. higher than a box of rocks would ever pay for his "system" let
alone trade with it. (You should see some of his previous posts involving
Myan Indian felopian tubes).

       I strongly suggest you (and any other concerned pearent) contact the
F.C.C. and perhaps you can get him off the net, or at least get him to stop
soliciting childern illegally.

                                               Good luck and good trading,
                                                      Ray Raffurty