Re: GEN: Regarding THMurrey

     THANK YOU!  it's about time.  Since joining RT's several months ago I
have enjoyed many stimulating and informative posts and have tried to respond
when I could in an intelegent and usefull way.   I do not know wether or not
Mr. Murry's system works, but I would not waist one red cent on anyone who
insults people he doesent know, soliciets childred, and is as totally self
promoting as he is.  Nothing (that I have seen) that he posts has been of any
value and often is highly inaccurate.

                                     Good luck and good trading,
                                              Raymond Raffurty