gen:Smarter Starter Pack

Since some have been asking, here is what I received today in the email.

:)
rick

Don
**************
I looked at David Bowdens methods, and they are all but useless as a
method
for trading/making money.
His so called 'starter pack' is an appetite wetter, and the actual
product
does not deliver.  He takes a view of the market, and then holds that
view
come what may.
I have not seen any document or statement from him claiming that his
method
ever produced a brass razoo, and so what precisely he is selling is
always
a subject in contention.
As a study of Gann and his methods, it is very vague and superficial.
His income on stock markets is via contributions made by buyers of his
method.
He has a very high profile, and is considered by himself to be a Guru.
He is a master at self promotion.
To summarize, overpriced, and useless to actually make money.
--
      **** http://FSoftPublishing.com ****
           Market Of The Week Forecast