Re: FUTR - Advice please on Internet brokerages

I've used Xpresstrade now for about a month. About 2 trades a day.
They are good. A little expensive compared to my other acct. with Lind
Waldock, but easy to use and good fills and information layout. They
have realtime quotes for 15 contracts you select.  I tried Lind's
internet trading and it was a disaster!

As always make sure you have a telephone back up and NEVER be without
a STOP!

Ed Hanley