Re: One Stock to consider

GGray1155@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Randy,
>
> I take it you think AIQ is a good contrary indicator?
> AIQ  SnP buy is a good fade....

So was that the point? AIQ signals can be used as contrary indicators
for intraday trading?
I thought  the point of Randy's email was " I did good. Look at me."
It's a common enough response to a trade that goes well.
But the only profits with relevance are my own.
People trade in all time frames and set ups.
Traders make and lose money every minute of the day. More important to
me are the specific mechanics of a trade.
Was it a sell day and why? Because of the prievious up move?
Why CPQ, because of Mr. Claytons reference? I believe Mr. Clayton is a
position trader so is his reference alone enough for an intraday fade?
Wasn't CPQ going to trade in some direction regardless of Mr. Clayton.
Mr. Clayton's posts are researched, well though out and specific. I'm
grateful that he takes the time to do so. It's certainly more than I
do.
Where was the entry and why? Was there a specific set up?
How many CPQ executions did you have? Did you play the bounces off
support or just hold the short all day?
How did you exit and why? Was there another set up on tomorrows open?
OK that it..
GWT