Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:34:17 -0500
  • From: Leslie_George <Leslie.George@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

Yup still here. Always lurking. Been using TS since version 3.5.

I highly respect you, MB, for all the info and help you provided over the years, but I disagree with you on your assessment of TS 8++.

Just spoke to them here in NY 2 days ago. Some of the things they mentioned that will happen 'real soon': TS is being rewritten in C#, there is a lot of legacy code that must be thrown out.
Foreign markets will be tradeable.
And most important :-) - the forum will be fireworks and chrome compatible.

markbrown.com wrote:
Sometimes.  I  get  to thinking we should do a role call or something.

Mark

maybe some meanness would get the mail flyin.. and the heart pumpin.

            Best regards, Mark Brown

 .o[ http://www.markbrown.com ]o.