Re: Why?

>>innocent question:
>>why are so many still using 2000i instead of 8.7?
>

>At 04:22 PM 2/17/2010, Jack Zaner wrote:
>
>I prefer to have my choice of brokerage.

I use TradeStation Brokerage for futures and it works very well for me.

But if you prefer to use another broker, you can connect TS-8 to NinjaTrader using EasyLanguage functions that they provide and have your indicators or strategies send orders automatically to any of the many brokers that NinjaTrader supports.

This is handy for trading within indicators and trading multiple symbols from a single indicator or strategy on a single chart with multiple data series loaded, both of which you cannot do with the TradeStation brokerage.

Bob Fulks