Re: Why?

I am still using TS 8.6 and have no significant problems with it.

Newbies should learn to never switch to a new version until it has been out for several bug-fix builds. Their quality assurance leaves a lot to be desired...

I could never go back to TS 2000i because I use so many of the features in the newer versions. It is a pleasure to never have to think about getting data, the symbol universe, arithmetic accuracy, number of bars on a chart, etc.

Bob Fulks