Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:54:58 -0600
  • From: Mark Brown <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Helloooooo? who's still here?

im just saying that until 8.7 things were "just ok" now with 8.7 it
grinds your computer to a halt - there are hundreds of complaints all
over the ts forum about it.  so if your not running 8.7 maybe your
happy.  i rolled back to 8.6 and it has a nasty habit of losing
workspaces every day or so very frustrating but well documented that
about 8.4 build is the most stable.  plus after 8.4 the systems
testing results is totally different another well documented problem
with hundreds of complaints.

mb - i still use ts2ki as well though for testing etc. cause i don't trust 8.x