Re: Can TS8 tick data be exported for TS2Ki?

  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 16:33:04 -0500
  • From: Bob Fulks <omegalist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Can TS8 tick data be exported for TS2Ki?

It is easy with minute data so it might work with tick data. Here is what works with minute data.

In TS8, load a chart with the data you need - for example, 5 years of 5-minute data. The chart should not have any indicators applied.

Then, open the Data Window under the View menu, then click on the disk icon to save the data to a file. Use a ".csv" suffix for the file name.

He should then ZIP the file and send it to you.

You can un-Zip it and it should load into a TS-2000i chart.

Bob Fulks