RE: Symbol View data setting in Local time of else? question

Hi Everyone,

I am experimenting feeding data from Trader Workstation (linked on Broker account) via Meta server. So far all works fine.
I have observed, whilst running TS 24 hours the time collection in the change over to the next day is one day ahead of Australian day.
Eg: 25/06/2009 5:00pm in Australia, but the server collects already data for the 26/06/2006.
The recording is not so much a problem as viewing of the chart. At a certain point the data is one day ahead, hence TS plots no further data on the chart!

Now Meta server sends the data at local time!
I have set the Symbol View data setting in: local time.
Should I change the setting to Greenwich meantime (GMT) to resolve this issue? Or are there other things I need to look into?
Any idea what going on here?

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards,

Rene' Muench