TS4 museum piece :)

Hi

I still use a version of TS4 on a PC running Windows NT4 and it all runs fine, no problems - just need to dust it once in a while :)

I use Linux for everything else and never felt the need to upgrade.

Now though the data provider I use - CRB Trader Final Markets - has introduced an upgrade for their download software which requires .NET2 and .NET2 will not install on WinNT4.

I just wanted to ask if anyone out there remembers if TS4 will run on Windows 2000 or Win XP ?

Thanks,

Adam