Re: Symbol View data setting in Local time of else? question

I suspect the problem is with the session setup in GlobalServer. For any symbol for which you are collecting data, open up the symbol in GS, Edit Data > Load Data. See the timestamps. If the timestamp of the ticks that just came in should match your local computer time. If so, check your session setup. For example, setup EUR|200909. The sessions in GMT time would be 22:00 to next day 21:00, starting sunday. With this setup, you should be able to plot this data in TS and see it in correct local time. Also, in TS, File > Desktop Options, General tab - make sure the datafeed offset is 0.

HTH