Re[2]: Symbol View data setting in Local time of else? question

  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:37:49 +1000
  • From: jon <jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Symbol View data setting in Local time of else? question

My memory is as useless as tits on a bull, so if I have this right, a few
years back I noticed TLines suddenly offsetting a bar, and was able to
witness the fix being the daylight savings settings for the exchange
(AUSSE) being switched! Probably way off the mark... but in case it's a
lead
Jon Macmichael
--
Regards,