Re[4]: Why is omega list so dead and related questions.

Adrian,

TS2ki bugs.  Serious bugs.  Moving to TS6 it is nice not to have the
data base problems but I need more than they supply.  Also
Tradestaion now changes the platform regularly and caused some
problems for some of us.  Yes they are much better now.  Fortunately
there are other platforms that are good now and much more responsive
than Omega/Tradestation ever was.  They are not just a trading
platform anymore.  I don't like that too much.

Jimmy

Without desiring to go off on a pointless sidetrack discussion....I believe
the bugs or errors you refer to are largely on the fringe and have little to
no effect on 99% of the TS users.  As for not having to maintain your own
database, I also tend to think that 99% of TS users are more than happy with
this.  Especially when it comes to something less than daily timeframe.   I
do agree the bugs should be fixed..why not keep everyone happy....but that's
not reality it would seem. It is largely irrelevant though to the point I
was making and the point Mark was making. I am assuming that he believed
they were going downhill fast was NOT because of these bugs.  That would be
severely delusional. I was hoping he might point out some other reason(s) I
had overlooked.