Re:UnFrag

Wow!  I ran Bob Scott's Unfrag for this week and then loaded all my
charts.  I have 200 workspaces with two charts one weekly with 10,000
days the other daily with 500 days and a few 5 or 10 minute charts
with just a few days.  All charts have two double indicators.  It
takes 1 minute fifty seconds to load the charts and now when the
charts are up the data is up at the same time.  Like milliseconds
after the last chart opens.  Used to take a long time for the data on
all of them to come up.  I love it.

Jimmy