Ts2ki Unfrag

I have been registering Ts2ki Unfrag for an introductory price of $25 USD per PC for an unlimited amount of data but as of April 1st the pricing will change.

If you are interested in registering a copy of Ts2ki Unfrag, the following steps should be accomplished.

The program is registered on a per computer basis which I know people don't like but I have had bad experiences before. If you put a couple of hundred hours into a program you would at least like to be able to take your wife to a nice dinner (today is our 39th wedding anniversary).

Cost:
Global Server data up to 512 MB - Free

As of April 1st pricing will be prorated in several GS size increments to still make the program affordable to the small user with a maximum price of $100 USD.

How to register:
1. Download the latest install the Ts2ki Unfrag program from
Link:   http://www.box.net/shared/jnfw3yb0og

2. Start the program from the desktop Ts2ki Unfrag shortcut (it will start even with GS running)

3. Select the Registration screen and the program will copy some motherboard info into the copy buffer.

4. Paste the motherboard info into an e-mail. For some reason some people have trouble with this so I created an AVI - Link http://www.box.net/shared/zh3j6mcu8s

5. If the GS is not running, the Total GS File size should be shown at the bottom of the screen. Type that value into the e-mail or just tell me if you have more or less than 512 Mb of GS data and send the e-mail to me

6. If you have less than 512 Mb data I will send you a Key Code or at your request I will send you a PayPal invoice for $25 USD.

Best regards,

~Bob