Options Testing Software

Hi, Folks.

I'm hoping someone can offer suggestions for a good Options strategy testing
software program - preferable a stand-alone application that will read 3rd
party data, but I would also consider something that requires proprietary
data if the analysis features meet my needs. Specifically, I would like to
back-test options strategies (straddles, strangles, debit/credit spreads,
etc., etc.) over historical options data. As an example, I may want to sell
a straddle at a specific time each month (say 3 weeks until expiration) and
hold until expiration or a stop is hit - a stop that I can define. The
software would need to simulate the desired strategy and calculate
historical profit/loss, drawdown, monthly profit/loss distribution, etc.  If
it can test more than one strategy at a time and combine the historical
results (a portfolio of strategies), so much the better. If it can perform
optimizations regarding time to expiration and strikes - even better!

Cost is less important than desired functionality. Although I'd like to get
the most bang for the buck. :-)

Thanks much for any input or suggestions you can provide.

Ray Gurke