Can TradeStation do a recalculation command.

Hi,

In the past I used TradeStation (TS) end of day. However for day trading I am using MultiCharts (MC) which can run Easy Language (EL). MC is fairly good and has a recalculation command. It also can receive global variables that I send to it as commands from another program and I use these global variables to trigger the recalculation command. This recalculation command allows me to adjust the bollinger band settings as John Bollinger recommends and which I find works very well. So the whole study redraws with the new band plots when the recalculation command is executed. Here is the problem. MC seems to for some reason abort every so often when I do the recalculation command (that appears to be the cause). If I do it too often I think it increase the odds of an abort. The popup that comes with this abort has a skip button which I am going start using that allows MC to continue running. I am new using this button and may find I can only skip it a few times and eventually I will have to bring MC down and back up.

Does TradeStation's EL have a recalculation command. If yes, does it work without causing occasional aborts. How about the skip botton on the abort exception popup. If I get an abort can I at times click the skip button to keep TS going so I reduce the risk of missing the trade.

Thanks,
John.