TS 4.0 users still out there?

I apologize in advance if this message was already sent yesterday, but I did not get it sent back to me as part of the list so I am reposting...

Are there any TS 4.0 users still out there? I am having an issue with a gap of missing data that I can't seem to get filled. I am missing tick data for $spx and $vxo from 9.14.06 to 10.20.06 and am really desperate... Will pay or trade, etc. Please help--I am desperate. TS 4.0 users only pls...

Thanks,

Seth