RE: Re[2]: Other Platforms

Re: "I heard TS described recently as a 'toy' -"

Well, for sure, there's a TON of PO'd users:

1) platform freezes with emini futures and the matrix when there are data
bursts
2) platform requires fastest processor under Win/XP with 2 gig ram Min
3) still no way in Easy Language to determine which exit or entry was hit
   if your signal has multiple entries and exits.
4) Internal coding architecture unchanged for several years: proper support
for dual/quad core
processors is "missing".
Tons of complaints on that one.
5) One poor user "upgraded" to Win/XP after running TS 8.x successfully on a
weaker machine
 under Win2k.
He spent MONTHS trying to figure out why his CPU load nearly tripled.
He kept throwing money at the hardware...to no avail:
https://www.tradestation.com/Discus...&txtExactMatch=
A good tech support dept would have picked-up on this much earlier and
 warned about it.

So it does appear Bill and Ralph have been counting their money instead
 of supporting their users properly.