Re[2]: Other Platforms

if you'd like to trade American Eagle Outfitters, Apartments or
Desert Mountain West futures for just any expiry for the next year
then TS 8.3 is your platform.  (There must be 1000 uninteresting
futures contracts listed.) However, if you'd like to trade Dax, Cac,
Ftse, Bund or Bobl futures that have VOLUME or others mentioned below
online then forget it.  Do these companies pay TRAD to list? Or maybe
O'Brien gets a bung from the Exchanges, perhaps thats why you cant
trade European contracts online - TRAD will still flog you the
European data though.

I heard TS described recently as a 'toy' -