RE: Other Platforms

-----Message d'origine-----
De : OddBall Signals [mailto:oddballsignals@xxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mercredi 14 novembre 2007 23:43
À : 'Omega List'
Objet : Re: Other Platforms

good to hear from you even if it is negative thoughts ;)  maybe next year i
will be living in geneva,  it has become embarrassing to be a texan anymore.
===
Wharfff !

perhaps i can come visit you and make a deal so that you say good things
about my software for the next twenty years.
====
Could  we   wait   20  years  more instead?

the brothers no longer need your help and i would certainly appreciate you
helping me out.   i will even award you the first developer of the year
trophy etc.
====
Keep  posted,  you will  have  some   surprises  from  the   sirtrade  web
site  within the next  month.
Then  you will  see  that TS is  not the  toy  that  you  may  describe.

mb

ps are there fast food restaurants in france i will need a job unless you
have a spare room?  one other request i need parking for my copter,
somewhere void of trees and powerlines.
====
Copters are  forbideen  here  as  well as for  flipping  burgers while
trading.