Re: Other Platforms

1. Just thinking out loud... For 99.9% of traders (present company excepted,
of course :- ) ) I'd be willing to wager that if they spent a small fraction
of their time focusing on what was really busted - their way of thinking -
instead of fussing over software, they find they could make all the money
they ever needed. TS, or Ensign, or Esignal or any of a bunch of others are
more than adequete. Kinda like going to the gym; you can do bench press til
the cows come home, but it won't make you run any faster.

2. Why TS won't put the resources behind bringing markets online in a timely
fashion, I don't know. Still, there are a lot of millionaires out there who
have never traded anything besides spoos.

3. FYI, I have been testing a pre-beta multi-thread fix for TS. My cpu use
dropped by over 50%. E6600 with a bunch of emini charts, matrix, etc.
baselines 2-4%. Spikes to 10-15% on news. Coming soon to pc near you...

Chris