Re: TS2000i daily charts dates are offset one day and Monday's are missing...Problem solved!

A tip of the Hatlo Hat to Hyperserver tech support...they found the problem, admitted it was their fault, and fixed it
quickly.

At 4am I hooked up with the Hyperserver tech support Chat  and described the problem.  They checked into a few things
and found a possibility...they needed a little time to work on it.  I told them I was going back to sleep but I'd check
my email at 7am.  At 6:56am they emailed me that in the latest  API DTN had changed the Daily Bar Date Format and
they(Hyperserver) hadn't updated their software correctly...and there was a corrected version waiting for me to
download.  I did that later in the day, and behold!...Mondays are back on my charts and the data is in the right
place...isn't that sweet?

Now if only I didn't have the 98% cpu usage when I run Hyperserver 3 and IQFeed.

John