Funny EOD data with HyperServer

Have run in similar problems with TS2000i build 882.

If you download historical daily bars during trading day then you can get multiple entries in daily history. Other times you get displayed wrong values in chart on daily bars. Previous day seems to be fine (from memory, last time I looked at this was 4 ~ 5 years ago).

My solution was not to store daily bars: only store tick data, 1 minute and 5 minute. You'll have to reboot machine and then you find that the daily bars get created from 5 minute bars and all is well. I do not notice a performance impact.

HyperServer a has very low CPU load in comparison to conmpeting products. Has made my trading a lot easier and I can not do without today.

Am not happy how their licensing is implemented - if they disappear then we are in trouble. (every week it contacts the server and then updates the license). Hopefully they'll be around for a very long time.

Have not had problems with dates. Monday September 3 was labor day and public holiday in US.