TS2000i daily charts dates are offset one day and Monday's are missing

I recently started up TS2000i after a several year layoff, I'm using Hyperserver 3.0 and it's history downloader.  I'm
not running either program during market yours (cpu usage way too high) but I'm using the history downloader to update
my charts.

The daily charts are showing two strange problems.  One is that Mondays are missing on the charts and in the data, so
the weeks are only 4 days long.  The other problem is that the dates are all moved ahead one day.  So today's bar
(9-05-07) is labeled as 9-06-07, not just on the chart but in the data base as show in Edit Symbol in the GS.

I've looked in Edit Symbol/Settings in the Global Server, and all five week days, M-F are there and checked, the hours
shown are 6:30 to 13:00 (I'm in Los Angeles), dribble set at zero, and settlement at 3 hours.

Looking in Edit Exchanges, under NASDAQ National Market,  the hours are set for exchange local time, 9:30 to 4:00pm, and
days checked are MTWThF.

I'm not sure where to look next for a solution...has anyone run into this problem before?

John