Re: Why the proliferation of translators

At 06:36 PM 5/30/2007, Joel Reymont wrote:

>This is also why I will likely come up with massive optimization and
>multi-symbol trading offerings in the future. Now that I can
>translate EasyLanguage and understand the meaning of any given piece
>of code, I can correct and optimize whatever is necessary.

Who cares about optimizing the code. TradeStation seems plenty fast to me if you write your code reasonably efficiency.

And multi-symbol (up to 50 on a chart) is pretty simple if you do your own portfolio arithmetic in your code.

Above that you can do it in RadarScreen with Global Variables.

People always seem to think it is easier to build their own trading platform rather than to learn to use the one they have really well... It never is. What is the opportunity cost of your time... :-)

Bob Fulks